Friday, December 7, 2007

No Gnuuus is Good Gnus with Gary Gnu...

No news on the LOA front. So...we wait... It's sorta maddening because there is no rhyme or reason in the wait. The family that was logged in 15 days before us already got their LOA back on November 8th and they're going to be traveling over Christmas. The way it's going, we really will be sticking to our worst case scenario for travel, April or May. So, to kill a few days, we're going on a 3 day cruise to Mexico and Laina's going to spend the time at Grandma and Grandpa's house. 3 days with no baby, Maybe I'll actually read a book or something!

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments! I can't wait until we actually travel so I can write about something interesting--not just waiting for paperwork to push through.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that your LOA arrives soon. I know how frustrating it is to wait and wait.
Have a wonderful time on the cruise- no kids for 3 days sounds wonderful!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

A cruise... that is always a good thing to do... hang in there... your turn will come but I am sure you are sick of hearing that... take care.